I’d like to remind all driver of the five keys;
- Aim High In Steering. Look at least 15 seconds into your future, not just at the vehicle in front of you.
- Get the Big Picture. Look for hazards. …
- Keep Your Eyes Moving. Don’t stare. …
- Leave Yourself an Out. Monitor the space cushion around you.
- Make Sure They See You. Use your signals.
We all know them all too well that I even finding myself being complasant at times, if we remember to self observe we can all make it home safe and sound.